Friday, November 24, 2006

African-American view of Japanese women

You can say "Gaijin Smash" all you want, little old Japanese women are unfathomable levels of broken. Our Gaijin Superpowers just don't work, cause they just don't give a damn. I'm not even sure Jack Bauer or MacGuyver could successfully take on a little Japanese granny. I still contend that if Japan had sent grandmothers into the war, we'd be the United States of The Rising Sun right nowGaijin smash



How about young women?


Let me tell you, there is nothing, NOTHING scarier than a Japanese girl with the Unleashed Furies of Hell behind her. And I say this as a large black man. If I somehow found myself in a house, and upstairs was Freddy Krueger, Jason, the masked guy from the Scream movies, Predators, Aliens, and Celine Dion singing the Titanic song, and downstairs were a group of Japanese girls in K-Groove Jack Bauer berserker mode, I'd go upstairs and take my chances. I'd actually have a remote chance of coming out of it alive.Gaijin smash


I can't say he is not telling the truth.

Well it will be much better that we send more women to the congress.

No comments: