Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Korea???


sluttyJAP
Age: 19
Country: JP
Last Login: 13 hours ago

Hello Dear Mr.Honkies and Mr.Niggers:

女子挺身隊万歳マンセー万歳!!貴� ��ならどっちの生姦でヌキますか� ��

I like you Black and white Cocks so much Because my Japanese pimps'


Hi~I am a Jap whore who gives blow job for 1$
Hi~~Niggers~~. I enjoy to suck your Big Huge black COCK and swallow up your stinky cum.

I am a Cheap Japanese slut just like all other japanese Chicks~~~ most of japanese women have no sense of morality just like this..

Oh~~handsome.....

I especailly likes double penetrating such like been fucked by both Black and white cocks at the same time~~ OH COME AND FUCK ME PLEASE. I AM A NASTY JAP WHORE JUST LIKE OTHER JAP WOMEN
http://www.youtube.com/user/sluttyJAP
linkvia
wiesunja

This is horrible.
Japanese knows 女子挺身隊 is not comfort women but femal worker's asscociation.Besides young Japanese people do not even know the word.Many Korean mistake 女子挺身隊 for comort women.
Japanese do not use the word,"生姦".
Besides,Young Japanese people in general think ethnic Africans are cool.

Verdict
This is done by a Korean person with malice intention."


But let me emphasize.Hasty generaliszaion is wrong.I hope not many Koreans are like this.

これはひどい!!!
日本人なら女子挺身隊が女性労働者の組織であって慰安婦でないことは知っています。
この手の誤解をしているのは韓国人です。「生姦」という言葉も日本人は使わない。

判決 
悪意ある韓国人の仕業である。

No comments: