Saturday, May 05, 2007

Comfort women /Testimony/Koon Ja Kim.

The handbook of the house of sharing
When she was 16, she was adopted to the (korean) policeman. Her foster told her to go to the place where she could earn money, if she couldn't just returned home;she followed a Korean soldier who came home to pick her up.


June/2005?Hokkaido newspaper
Her foster father told her to go for an errand and rode on the train; there were many women and she saw soldiers



Nov/2005/the conference of peace for Junior High School Students
when I was 16, I was picked up by a Korean soldier, being told by my foster father that you'll have a good place to earn money


May/2006/Asahi newspaper
When she was 17, Two Korean men took her away, saying that she could work at the factories.She was taken to China, where there was a comfort station.


/Date unknown/Expat Advisory Servise
One such victim is Kim Koon Ja, now aged 81. After exchanging greetings her first words are, "I'm too embarrassed to talk about this." This is her story. After her parents passed away before she was 14, she was orphaned. Her impoverished relatives could not afford to care for her and her siblings, so they lived with other families serving as maids.

When war broke out, many Koreans were marrying quickly so not be drafted by Japanese forces. At 17, she also planned to marry her boyfriend, but his parents objected because they could not overcome her background. Not being married, she was unwillingly drafted by Japan as a sex slave and was forced to China.



February 2007/hearing of the Subcommittee on Asia/
I became an orphan when I was 14 and I was placed in the home of Choi Chul Ji, a colonial police officer. As his “foster child,” I cooked and cleaned for Mr. Choi. I had a boyfriend and we wanted to be married. However, his family objected because I was an orphan.



I remember the day that changed my life forever. I was wearing a black skirt, a green shirt, and black shoes. It was March of 1942, and I was 16 years old. I had been sent out of the house by police officer Choi and told that I needed to go and make some money. I found a Korean man wearing a military uniform and he told me that he would send me on an errand and I would be paid for this errand. I followed him and he told me to board a train – a freight car.


In 1942, there were not many Korean soldiers. There might have been Koreans who voluntarily applied for the Japanese troop, but it is not likely they were assigned the job to recruit women. It is more likely that she mistook him for the Korean broker who wore Kokumin fuku/National uniform at the time
And probably she was sold by her stepfather.


.................................................................................

ナヌムの家歴史館ハンドブックより。16歳のときある巡査の家の養女となる。その養父に「お金を稼げる場所があるので行っておいで、稼げなかったら帰ってくればいいから」と言われ、家まで連れにきた朝鮮人の軍人と一緒に・・・。
2005年6月23日、北海道新聞での証言 「お使いに行っておくれ」と言われて、汽車に乗せられた
幼いとき両親をなくした金さんは、六十数年前、日本植民地時代の韓国江原道で、養女に出された。ある日、養父から「お使いに行っておくれ」と言われて、汽車に乗せられた。女性たちがたくさんいて、兵隊の姿も見えた。[[1]]
2005年11月「東京の高校生 平和のつどい」における証言 「お金を稼げるところがあるから」と言われて、朝鮮人の軍人に
私は10歳で父、14歳で母を亡くし、孤児でした。あの頃はみんなそうでしたが、大変な暮らしで、他人の家に働きに出て日銭を稼いでいましたが、16歳の時、チョロンの巡査の養女になりました。その頃、私にはボーイフレンドがいましたが、結婚できませんでした。1942年3月、養父に「お金を稼げるところがあるから」と言われて、朝鮮人の軍人に連れて行かれました。[[2]]
2006年03月02日、朝日新聞。17歳の時、家に朝鮮人2人が来て「工場で働かせてあげる」と言われ列車で中国の琿春に連れて行かれ慰安婦となった
幼い時に両親が死んで養女に。17歳の時、家に朝鮮人2人が来た。「工場で働かせてあげる」。列車で連行されたのが旧ソ連国境近くの中国・琿春。慰安所だった。
2007年2月15日、米国下院対日非難決議案に関する公聴会での証言(秦郁彦による要旨)[1]
16才で養父のチョイ(朝鮮人警官)から金を儲けてこいと追い出され「軍服」を着た朝鮮人の男から金になる仕事があると貨車に乗せられて、と申し立てている。
終戦後、韓国に戻る。
1998年よりナヌムの家に住むwiki

No comments: